WHAT IS PYTHON?
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language, which means it can be used to build just about anything, which will be made easy with the right tools/libraries.
It is a programming language that is easy to pick up.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN PYTHON?
- Easy to learn
- One of the top 10 programming languages used in the world
- Python is used in many areas such as Artificial Intelligent, Data Sciences, Big Data, Game Development, Network Systems and Security, Automation and much more!
WHO ARE USING PYTHON?
- Yahoo Maps
Our course teaches the foundations of Computer Science and basic programming, with an emphasis on helping students develop logical thinking and problem solving skills. We also offer courses that are equivalent to the introductory course in college. Upon completing the course, the student will be able to program in the chosen programming language.
9+ to 18 years old
Number of Students Per Class
a) Classroom (Sunway Giza)
b) Online Class (from home)
c) Self-paced (Sunway Giza or from home)
Depends on the chosen level and lesson structure option. Book a free consultation today to find out which options suit you best.
Our advanced Python course covers the following topics:
- Intro to Programming with Turtle Graphics
- Basic Python and Console Interaction
- Functions and Exceptions
- Creating and Altering Data Structures
- Extending Data Structures
- Classes and Objects