In addition to our in-person professional development programs for kids, we also offer online coding courses for those who wish to learn coding online in Malaysia and selected countries. Below is a list of the online coding courses we are offering.
a) Self-paced sessions with facilitation in our centre.
b) Attend online class from home (anywhere in Malaysia and selected countries).
c) Self-paced learning any time, anywhere with guidance from professional trainer.
Python is a text-based, general-purpose programming language, which means it can be used to build just about anything, which will be made easy with the right tools/libraries.
It is a text-based programming that is easy to pick up.
Why Should You Learn Python?
- Easy to learn
- One of the top 10 programming languages used in the world
- Python is used in many areas such as Artificial Intelligent, Data Sciences, Big Data, Game Development, Network Systems and Security, Automation and much more!
- It is a skill-set that is universally in-demand.
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It describes the structure of Web pages.
HTML is a text-based approach to tell a web browser how to display the text, images and other forms of multimedia on a webpage.
Why Should You Learn HTML?
- In today’s world, web pages are the main medium for sharing ideas and information. Learning to design websites is an incredibly useful skill for any career path.
- They are helpful tools for designers, marketing specialists, and many other professionals.
- HTML and CSS are easy to learn
VIDEO GAME DESIGN
SQL is a programming languages that allows you to make sense of and organize data in databases.
Learn the basics of SQL. How to structure information, write queries, and analyze data.
This course requires no knowledge of SQL and is a great way to get introduced to databases.
This course teaches students important programming concepts that enable the use of Artificial Intelligence in computer science. Students will learn how to incorporate basic Artificial Intelligence algorithms in their own work, and consider the social and ethical implications of how Artificial Intelligence is used, and how it plans to be used.
Students will develop a series of projects that illustrate the variety of ways Artificial Intelligence can be used to optimize and predict information and processes.